- Report buyers who offer more money than usual for a product and offer to bear the cost of shipping, they tend to be scammers.
- Do not accept payment by transfer outside of Wallapop. Make transactions in person or make the shipment through Wallapop Shipping, as all payments made using the Wallapop payment system are protected.
- Make shipments through Wallapop Shipping.
- Check the buyer's profile to see their length of time as a user, reviews, profile verification and the rest of their products.
- Wait for another buyer if the person you are chatting with does not inspire confidence or you doubt the authenticity of their profile, you're sure to find another buyer.
- Wallapop will never ask you for your password. Nor will we send you messages with links to view your messages or position your ads for free. If you detect this type of activity, please report it so that we can take the necessary actions.
- Wallapop will never contact you through chat.
- Be wary of communications that appear to be Wallapop but have spelling mistakes, police badges, or talk about wallapay (walapay, wala pay).
- Wallapop only uses official Wallapop emails to communicate (How do I know if an email is really from Wallapop?). Don't trust email addresses from other domains (Gmail, Hotmail, etc).
Wallapop works closely with all law enforcement agencies to make using Wallapop as safe as possible.