We have added a new home pickup service with Seur available to sellers.
When you receive an offer, before accepting it and if the buyer has chosen the option of home delivery, you can choose whether you want to take it to a Post Office or request a home pickup.
Home pickup has a cost of € 2.25 (for all weight ranges) that will be deducted from the amount of the item when the payment is made to your account.
Below, you can see the steps to request home pickup:
- Choose home pickup and accept the offer.
- Prepare the package for collection:
- Pack the item with care, keep in mind that you must not exceed the maximum weight you have selected in the advertisement.
- Download and print the shipping label when you receive it. If you can't print it, write on a piece of paper:
- your name and surname.
- your full return address.
- indicates that it is a shipment from wallapop.
- add the shipping reference (WALLAXXXXXXXXXX).
- Stick it on the package.
- Check what day they will pick it up. There are 3 possible options from Monday to Friday to pick up the package.
Check what day they will pick it up. There are 3 possible options from Monday to Friday to pick up the package:
All day (from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
Morning (from 09:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.)
Afternoon (from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
Seur will pick up the package on the specified day. You can track the shipment using the "Track" button. Please note that the shipment status may take a few hours to update after pickup.
Seur will deliver the package to the buyer within 2 business days. When you receive it, you have 48 hours to check that everything is correct and in good condition, after this period, the transfer is made automatically, and you will receive the amount in the account you have registered within 3 business days. The buyer can also select the option "All OK" to avoid having to wait 48 hours for the transfer to take place when they receive the package and check that everything is correct.
At any time before the package is collected, you can cancel the transaction without a penalty being charged to the buyer or yourself. Keep in mind that if you cancel the transaction the total amount will be returned to the buyer.
Seur will make two collection attempts. If it is not possible to collect it on the first attempt, consult the "Check shipment" section to find out what has happened and schedule a new pickup. You have a period of 7 calendar days from the first failed attempt, after this period, the collection is canceled.
In the event that Seur does not pick up the package, you should not go to deliver it to a Seur office. For more information, check out this article: The package hasn't been collected