In order to give you an effective solution and a quick answer, we need the purchase/sale process to have been done through Wallapop.
- If you have been contacted by a user and you suspect that they are trying to scam you, check the following tips to make sure: How do I identify suspicious behavior?
- If your bank card has been charged without authorization, you should cancel the card, file a police report and claim the charges from your bank.
- If the payment was made through PayPal without using the Wallapop Shipping service and you did not choose the option to send money to a family member or friend, you can open a claim through your PayPal Resolution Center.
- If you have made the payment through Bizum, we recommend you go to your bank so that they can inform you about the possible ways of claiming.
- If you made a bank transfer or paid through an internet portal, you should file a complaint with the police as this method of payment offers no guarantees. Collect as much information as possible about the fraudulent user (link to the profile, conversation, etc.) so that the management is more agile and indicate the email address linked to your Wallapop account.
- If you have made a payment with counterfeit bills, we recommend that you file a complaint with the competent authorities.
In the case that you file a report, we will help the authorities as much as we can.
For future occasions, we advise you to use the Wallapop payment and shipping system, so that your transactions are always protected.