Important: This function is in testing phase.
For a better protection of your Wallapop account we have added 2-step verification.
What is 2-step verification?
It is an additional layer of protection to your account that will prevent a malicious person from accessing your account.
How do I enable 2-step verification?
In order to use 2-step verification you must have your phone verified in the app.
How do I verify my phone in the application?
- Go to the "You" section in the navigation bar and go to "Settings".
- There you will find the "Verifications and security" section, in the Security section you will see the option to activate the two-step verification.
- Click on "Activate".
- This will open a screen with information regarding two-step verification. To continue, click on "Verify".
- You will now need to verify your phone. Enter your number and click on Send free SMS to receive the verification code on your mobile,
- Once you have added your phone you will be able to activate the 2-step verification.
You have the option to disable authentication at any time.
Once you have the phone verified, you will be able to see it in the "Verifications and security" section. If you need to modify the phone you can also do it from there. Your phone number is completely private and will not be visible on your profile. We will not use it to send you any type of communication nor will it be shared with third parties.
I already have my phone number verified, how does the login work?
- Access the Wallapop app, add your email and password and click on "Login".
- The "2-step verification" screen will open where you must add the temporary password that you will have received to the phone number you have verified in the app. If you have not received anything, after one minute you can click on resend.
- Once you have added the password, click on "Sign in" and you will be logged into the application.