What is 2 factor authentication?
It is an additional layer of protection that will prevent a malicious person from accessing your account.
Two-step verification is now available on Android devices and on Wallapop's website and will soon also be activated for iOS
When is the 2 factor authentication applied?
Whenever you try to access your Wallapop account from a device with which you have never accessed Wallapop before.
Possible issues and solutions
- I am not receiving the verification email.
- Please check your spam folder.
- If the counter has reached 0 you can resend the email.
- Make sure that the email you are entering is the one linked to Wallapop and that you are typing it correctly.
- The link has expired. Request a new link through the app.
Have more questions?