What is 2 factor authentication?
It is an additional layer of protection that will prevent a malicious person from accessing your account.
Two-step verification is now available on all devices and on Wallapop's website.
When is the 2 factor authentication applied?
Whenever you try to access your Wallapop account from a device with which you have never accessed Wallapop before.
Possible issues and solutions
- I am not receiving the verification email.
- Please check your spam folder.
- If the counter has reached 0 you can resend the email.
- Make sure that the email you are entering is the one linked to Wallapop and that you are typing it correctly.
- The link has expired. Request a new link through the app.
- The link in the email is not working.
- When you receive the verification email, instead of clicking on the link, right click on the button and copy the link.
- Open an incognito tab in your browser and paste the link.
- Click Enter.
- Result: a message opens that says: "Thank you! Your identity has been verified."
- Once you have completed these steps you should be able to log in with your email and password.
Have more questions?