wallapop will notify you if you receive a message while you're not using the chat.
However, if you haven't received a push notification when receiving a message, it could be due to one of the following:
- You're not using the latest version of the app. Each new update fixes technical issues, so it's necessary to keep your app updated in order to ensure optimal performance. Please make sure you have the latest version downloaded.
- You don't have your notifications switched on. Check your device settings to configure your notifications and activate them for wallapop:
- For Android, head to Settings > Applications > List of applications > wallapop > Notifications
- For iOS, head to Settings > wallapop > Notifications
- Your Android device may have specific settings to prevent you from receiving too many push notifications. Check your device settings to see if you have limited notifications.
Have more questions?