Wallapop is an application which acts as an intermediary between the seller and the buyer. Wallapop does not own any of the items for sale or sold through its platform and is not party to the sale, which is carried out exclusively between buyers and sellers. Wallapop does not review or validate the products which users offer through the service. As such, Wallapop will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, or, alternatively, for damages of any nature derived from the use or purchase of the contents and services by users and/or third parties through the service, nor will it be responsible for the lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, thoroughness and current applicability thereof.
Generally speaking, products purchased through the Wallapop application cannot be returned, except in cases where it is agreed between seller and buyer. In general, the right of withdrawal does not apply to transactions made through the Wallapop application, except in cases where the law expressly recognises it, in which case, said right must be asserted directly by the buyer to the seller, with Wallapop being in no case responsible for any breach by the seller.
Wallapop will only refund the cost once a dispute has been resolved through the Wallapop mediation channel. Please note that you must retain the original packaging in order to make a claim.
The following cases are excluded from our returns policy:
- Withdrawal (voluntary return) -> the product is as advertised but you don't want to keep it
- Products not permitted in our rules of coexistence
- Products whose contents or functionality we cannot verify (e.g. cosmetics, perfumes, air conditioners, etc.)
- Broken products or products being sold for parts
- Products with a colour difference which is not reflected in the description
- Products that are stained, dirty, or have other signs of use
- Products with non-essential accessories missing (buttons, screws, etc.)
- Discrepancies in clothing and footwear measurements.
- Products in good condition with a damaged box or packaging.
- Products manipulated by the buyer.
- Ads in which we cannot see the real condition of the product (internet photos, third party photos,...)
Take into account that in case you do not send the information requested by Wallapop for the review of the dispute within the indicated period (48 hours), the dispute will be rejected.