From the app:
If you've contracted the PRO subscription and paid through Google Play or the App Store, please follow the following steps to cancel it:
- On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes Store & App Store.
- Click on your Apple ID at the top of the screen, and then tap View Apple ID. You may need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and press this option.
- Select the subscription you wish to manage.
- Use the options available to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offer or click "Cancel Subscription" to cancel your subscription. If you cancel your subscription, it will end when the current billing cycle ends.
- On Mac or PC
- Open iTunes or https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT202039
- From the menu bar at the top of the computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, select Account > View My Account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and click "View Account".
- On the Apple "Account Information" page, scroll down to the "Settings" section. To the right of "Subscriptions", click "Manage".
- Click "Edit" to the right of the subscription you wish to manage.
- Use the options available to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offer or click "Unsubscribe" to unsubscribe.
You can also cancel subscriptions via the App Store on your Mac.
Please note that, if you cancel a subscription, you will continue to have access to the content for the remainder of the period you paid for. You can review Apple's refunds policy here
Please follow these steps:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play store app.
- Check that you're signed in to the correct Google account.
- Select "Menu" and then "Subscriptions".
- Select the subscription that you wish to cancel.
- Select "Cancel Subscription". Follow the instructions.
We provide you with the link: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?hl=es-419&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
From the website
To cancel your subscription, please access your profile from our website
At the top of your profile you will find the "Subscriptions" section, where you can see the current contracted subscription.
Under the subscription name, you will see the option to "Edit". Click here to see the option to "Cancel Subscription".
Your subscription may be cancelled at any time, but will remain effective until the end of the current period.
Have more questions?