Steps to make a shipment:
- You'll receive a notification in the chat when a buyer makes an offer.
- By accessing the screen, you will see the details of the offer, the name of the user and the price they offer to pay for the item, as well as the photo of the product they are interested in.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will find the options to accept or reject the offer.
- When you accept the offer, you will need to provide your address as the sender in case the package cannot be delivered or a refund is made and add your bank account to receive payments. Please note that after accepting the offer, if you wish you can cancel the transaction at any time before delivering the package to Correos; you may do so without any penalty for yourself or the buyer.
- You will receive a code to make the shipment. This is all you need; you do not need the buyer's address. Remember that you have 5 calendar days (weekend included) to make the shipment
- Now you must pack the product. Please note that Correos does not accept boxes with third-party advertising and that you must protect the product when packing. As for the size, if you pack it in a box, the sum of the length, height and width cannot exceed 270 cm, remember also that the minimum measurements are 15x10 cm. More information here
- Once you have sent the package, the buyer will receive it within approximately 48 hours. After receiving it, you have 48 hours to check that everything is correct, after this period, the transfer is made automatically and you will receive the amount in the account you have registered from 2-5 business days. The buyer can also select the "All OK" option to avoid having to wait 48 hours for the transfer to be made when they receive the package and verify that it is correct.
If you still have doubts about how to accept or reject an offer, fill out the form you will find below so that we can help you.
Have more questions?