Steps to make a shipment:
- You'll receive a notification in the chat when a user buys your product.
- By accessing the screen, you will see the details of the transaction, the name of the user and the price they payed for the item, as well as the photo of the product they are interested in.
- In this moment, if the buyer has chosen home delivery, you will be able to chose if you want the home pick up service (with a cost of 2.25€ for the seller, for more information check: How to use Home Pickup service as a seller), drop it off at a Seur point or if you want to take the package to Correos. You must also write your address as sender in case the package cannot be delivered or a return is made. These data may be shared with logistics suppliers for the correct functioning of the service and will be visible on the shipping label that the buyer will receive. The use of this data is exclusively for shipping and will not be used for other purposes. Keep in mind that after confirming the shipment, if you wish, you can cancel the transaction at any time before delivering the package to the transport company without any type of penalty for you or the buyer.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will find the options to confirm the sale.
- You will receive a code to make the shipment. This is all you need; you do not need the buyer's address. For Correos shipments, it is not necessary to paste the label, they will do it in the Correos office. Remember that you have 5 calendar days (weekend included) to make the shipment. For Seur shipments, you should print and paste the label in the package. (For more information check: How to use Home Pickup service as a seller).
- Now you must pack the product. Please note that Correos does not accept boxes with third-party advertising and that you must protect the product when packing. As for the size, if you pack it in a box, the sum of the length, height and width cannot exceed 210 cm, remember also that the minimum measurements are 15x10 cm. For more information on how to pack your product check: Tips for good packaging.
- Once you have sent the package, the buyer will receive it within approximately 48 hours. After receiving it, you have 48 hours to check that everything is correct, after this period, the transfer is made automatically and you will receive the amount automatically in your wallet. The buyer can also select the "Everything OK" option from the app or the web to avoid having to wait 48 hours for the transfer to be made when they receive the package and verify that it is correct.
Please note that you must have activated the option in the ad to be able to make shipments. Click on "Enable submissions" when you upload a new ad or edit your ads.
If you still have doubts about how to accept or reject a shipment, fill out the form you will find below so that we can help you.
Have more questions?