The following are the different situations in which the amount paid for a product is refunded:
- If you made an offer and after 24 hours the seller has not accepted the offer or rejected it (if it has been charged).
- If the seller does not deliver the package to Correos within five calendar days, the code expires and the amount is refunded to your account.
- If the seller cancels the transaction before delivering the package to the Post Office, we will refund the amount to your account and inform you through the chat.
- If it is not possible to deliver the package to the recipient and it is returned to the seller, the amount is refunded.
- In case the item is returned, when the seller receives the returned package, the amount will be refunded.
Once the refund has been processed, you will receive it in your account in 2-5 business days (weekends do not count). Please note that if you have made the payment with a credit card, the refund may be reflected in the following monthly fee.
Have more questions?