Last Update: May, 2023
To help make sure our wonderful Wallapop community stays a safe place where anyone can buy and sell unique goods, certain listings are not allowed. It may seem like a no-brainer, but it’s always worth reminding ourselves.
The content must be compliant with our Community guidelines and our Terms and Conditions of use. Otherwise, the listing will be deactivated and no one will be able to see it. Also, keep in mind that we do not allow illegal stuff. When a person repeatedly ignores the rules, we may deactivate their account. The law is the law.
We reserve the right to redetermine what items are and aren’t allowed to be listed on Wallapop. If we discover that certain items violate our terms, we may remove those items even if they’re not listed below.
Here you'll find a list of things that you cannot post on Wallapop. Please note that we continuously update this list:
- It is not permitted to publish the same active product more than once on the platform or to upload the same product to more than one account.
- Parts or simulations of the human body, bodily fluids, or human remains.
- State-owned equipment or products received as part of government assistance.
- Blocked mobile devices.
- External wallets for storing cryptocurrencies.
- Pre-sale or reservation of products out of stock.
- Promotion of pre-sale or reservation of products outside the app.
- Emulators or other software that allows you to run a program on a device that it is not designed for.
- Decoders, Raspberries, or Kodi Technology programmed for illegal use.
- Items that are related to or recovered from natural disasters, crime scenes, accidents, or tragedies.
- SIM cards or prepaid cards for mobile phones and phone numbers.
- Selling stolen items.
- Radar or frequency jamming devices.
- Gold or silver bullion.
- Picklocks or masterkeys.
- Promotional products or samples for which sale is prohibited.
- Vehicle parts or components (spare parts)
- Used products that require sterilization (e.g., used breast pumps, needles, unsealed and/or used menstrual cups, and items for injecting into the body).
- Unwashed or dirty items, clothes, towels, bedding sets, etc.
- Unsealed and/or used cosmetics or perfumery items.
- Surgical Material.
- Professional medical instrumentation.
- Worn underwear.
- Digital content or other non-physical items.
- Digital software or digital licenses.
- Any type of tickets including tickets for events and transport tickets.
- Gift cards.
- Game coins and web currency.
- Digital books.
- Stocks or shares.
- Subscriptions to channels, websites, or other memberships.
Counterfeit and Intellectual Property
- Any product that has been illegally replicated, reproduced or manufactured.
- Infringement of intellectual property or industrial rights, including patents, trademarks, copyrights, fakes, or trade secrets.
- Software redistribution services for which a license is required.
- Modified electronic products.
- Photocopies of books or final thesis books.
- Equipment or materials used to make counterfeit items.
- Food and drink.
- Electronic cigarettes or vapers, electronic cigarette parts, and accessories.
- Tobacco and related products.
- Prescription medication.
- Illegal or recreational drugs.
- Marijuana seeds.
- Over-the-counter drugs and supplements.
- Condoms, preservatives, lubricants, stimulant gels, retardant gels.
- Urine drug tests.
- Prostheses or implants that require surgery or go inside the body.
- Products that need to be applied by a health professional.
- Self-diagnostic medical products.
- Animal flea collars.
- Images that are inaccurate or do not correctly show the offered product.
- False, dishonest, ambiguous, incorrect, or misleading content.
- Incongruent prices.
- Any animal alive (including coral).
- Any ivory items and ivory derivatives.
- Skin and pelts from endangered or protected species.
- Animal horns and bones.
- Garments made using the skins of endangered animals.
- Training collars, anti-bark collars, and electric shepherds.
- Taxidermically prepared animals except collectable insects
- Hunting traps and multi-catch cages.
- Enquiry notices (looking to buy, searching for, etc).
- Visual content related to an individual under the age of 18 in a compromising situation.
- Items listed using stock images, and/or supplier photos.
- Links to direct traffic to other web pages or apps.
- Listing whose only purpose is to promote a user's profile, or advertises multiple products/services simultaneously.
- Unsolicited advertising or promotions, selling schemes, requests for donations, or 'spam'.
Weapons and Dangerous Products
- Hunting knives or pocket knives with a blade longer than 10cm.
- Automatic knives or with one-hand opening systems (swivel, folding, flick, spring, etc.)
- All firearms, ammunition, and accessories.
- Personal defense weapons.
- Products recalled by a manufacturer or a government agency.
- Sword cane.
- Airsoft, BB, or other novelty guns.
- Long-range or potentially dangerous lasers.
- Tear gas.
- Burglary tools.
- Hazardous materials such as carcinogens, combustibles, explosive precursors, ozone-depleting chemicals, poisons, radioactive materials, and items that contain or release such substances.
- This includes but is not limited to any type of fuel and butane cylinders.
- Sexual content of any kind (images and/or description). Therefore, it is not permitted to post ads related to sex, eroticism, or fetishism, nor related to sexual massage, companionship, and/or prostitution.
- Nudes of individuals with visible genitalia, female nipples, anus, or buttocks.
- Adult toys and related accessories that are used for sexual purposes.
- Services that are themselves illegal or may include illegal activity.
- Real or virtual currency exchange. Collectible coins are okay.
- Betting services.
- Aesthetic treatment services not performed by health professionals.
- Noncollegiate health professionals without a registration number.
- Black magic, tarot reading, voodoo, or similar services.
- Electronic device modification services.
- Granting loans.
- Financing services.
- Gambling services.
- Services for selling or buying accounts or followers for social networks, YouTube channels, web pages, domains, etc.
- Affiliate, pyramid schemes, or similar services.
- Trader services, tipstering, and sports betting advice.
- Services for boosting your level in digital games.
- Driver/taxi services.
- Tobacco machine renting services.
- Home meeting services such as Tupperware, Tuppersex or Thermomix.
- Insurance services and real estate advisers.
- Housing contract processing services, timesharing, or registration of residency services.
- Government-regulated services.
- Mileage reprogramming services.
- Job offers without job title, specification, and working conditions.
- Escort services.
- Homework, final degree projects, thesis services.
- Hunting services.
- Any form of discrimination, intolerance, and/or racial slur.
- Content that promotes, supports, commemorates, or endorses hatred or violence towards a group of people on the basis of race, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disability, or other forms of discriminatory intolerance.
- Products that incite violence against people, animals, or things.
- Jokes or content that contains insults.
Please visit our Terms and Conditions of use page for more information.
Have more questions?