Your items expire every 2 months, if it was when you listed them or when you reactivated them for the last time. If your item has expired it will appear as inactive on your profile.
These items are excluded from expiring:
- Featured item.
- Items from users with subscriptions.
- Items with a shipping transaction.
- wallapop PRO users cars
To reactivate your item follow these steps:
- Open your profile, you will see the inactive ad.
- Access the ad. Here you can encounter two options:
- Reactivate item. In this case, you just have to press "Reavtivate item".
- Add info. In this case, you have to add information in some new mandatory information fields so that you can reactivate the item. Once you added the info, you will be able to reactivate the item
- Your item is now available again.
- Now you can bump your item (this option puts your item in the top position). If you don't want to bump it, you can click on "Not now, thanks" or close the message.