This service allows short and long distance shipping of the products published on Wallapop in a safe way for both users. Shipments are made with Correos, Seur, Method, Boyacá or GLS depending on the type of shipment. For more information on the shipping areas check: Shipping Areas.
To purchase a product, the buyer must use the "Buy" button that appears in the listing both in the app and web. In case you want to negotiate the price or ask for information about the product, you can do it through the chat. To open a chat, you must access the ad and click on the "Chat" button that appears at the bottom. To modify the preselected collection point, you must access "Edit collection point" and select the Correos office or GLS point where you want to receive the package.
The seller must confirm or refuse the shipment. This can be done from the application or from the Wallapop website.
- If when confirming the shipment you choose the option of home pickup with Seur, you can review how the shipment works in these articles: How to use the home pickup service as a seller or How to use the home pickup service as a buyer. Please note that it is not possible to make a shipment with home collection and delivery in an office. This option is not available for shipments within the Canary Islands.
- If you choose the option to drop off the package at a Seur point when confirming the shipment, a QR code will be created that you must show when you deliver the package at the Seur point. This option is only available for shipments to Italy.
- If when confirming the shipment you choose the option to take the package to the Correos post office, a code will be generated for the seller to deliver the package to a post office or Citypaq within 5 calendar days.
- If you choose the GLS option when confirming the shipment, a code will be generated for the seller to deposit the package at a GLS point within 5 calendar days.
- If you choose the Boyacá option when confirming the shipment, a code will be generated for the seller to deposit the package at a Boyacá point within 5 calendar days.
Both seller and buyer will be able to follow the course of the shipment in the application or on the web. It is also possible to check the status of the package from the shipping locator on the Correos website, on the Seur website, on the GLS website, on the Boyacá website and on the Method website by entering the tracking code.
Once the package is received by the transport company, the buyer will receive it in approximately 2 working days in the case of shipments in Spain, in 4 working days in the case of shipments from Italy and 3 working days for shipments from Portugal. Once received, and after the period of time that the buyer has to claim a possible problem (48h), the seller will receive the money of the transaction in his wallet automatically.
Please note that each shipping code is intended to ship only one product, it is not possible to split or group shipments.