Shipments may be on hold due to missing data or an address error.
If the shipment is on hold, both seller and buyer will receive notices through the app.
Shipment with Seur
The modification period is 7 calendar days from the moment the incident is registered.
Please note that if no modification is made or the new information provided is still not correct, the package will be returned to the seller. When the seller receives the returned package, the amount will be refunded to the buyer in the method of payment used.
To resolve the incident, the buyer will receive an email from Seur indicating that delivery has been attempted and the cause of the parking. In this email the buyer will be able to:
- Change the mode of delivery to a Seur Point.
- Change the delivery address
- Change the delivery date.
Shipment with Correos
Remember that the modification period is 5 calendar days from the moment the shipment is parked and the solution must be provided by the buyer. If you check the status of your parked order on the Correos website, omit the description of the carrier in which reference is made to the sender.
Please note that if no modification is made or the new data provided is still not correct, the package will be returned to the seller and the amount will be refunded to the buyer in the payment method used.
To resolve the incident, the buyer must follow the following steps:
1. You will receive an SMS from Correos indicating the reason for the on hold and the deadline to change it.
2. In the SMS, you will find a link that will take you to the Correos website. To provide a solution, you can choose one of two options:
Go to the Correos website (from the SMS link) and go to Menu (three bars on the top left) > Tools > Managing held items> Manage your delivery.
3. Once you enter the Managing held items screen, you will need to add your tracking code (PKXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) and the PIN provided in the SMS. Once you have filled in this information, click on the Search button.
4. Once you have located your shipment, you can choose one of these two options.
- Modify. With this option you will have to change the necessary information and confirm the changes by clicking on the Unhold button. If you choose to pick up at a post office, you will not be able to change the address.
- Collect at my post office. With this option you can pick up your package at your local post office.
5. Once the information has been modified, the shipment will continue and will be delivered in the next few days.