If a shipment cannot be delivered, it will be returned to the sender.
- If the shipment was sent by Correos, a delivery attempt will be made at the sender's address. In case of non-delivery, the delivery person will leave a proof of passage and send an SMS or email. The package will then be available for collection at your local post office for 15 days. In case you do not know which is your reference office you can consult this link: Postal code search. You will have to enter your zip code and your office will appear along with useful information such as telephone number, address and opening hours.
- If the shipment was sent by Seur, 2 delivery attempts will be made to the sender's address and then the shipment will be available for pick-up at a pick-up point for 10 days from the first delivery attempt.
- If the shipment was made with GLS, the shipment will be available for pick-up at the point of origin for 10 days for the seller to pick-up.
- If the shipment was made with Boyacá, the shipment will be available for pick-up at the point of origin for 10 days for the seller to pick-up
- If the shipment was sent with Method, after attempted delivery the product is returned to the seller.
In the event that the pickup deadline has passed and you have not picked up the package, it will be archived. Once the package has been archived, there is a maximum period of 90 days from the first delivery attempt to retrieve it. If you want to recover it, you will have to contact us from the button below so that we can manage it with the transport company.
Our recommendation is that in case you can not receive the package at your address, you pick it up within this period to facilitate the management and expedite the payment to the seller because after this period the recovery may be more difficult.
In case you need to contact us, remember to have at hand the Wallapop shipping tracking code as we will ask you for it at the time of sending your request. You will be able to see it on the web or in the app, by accessing the transaction in progress from the "You" section, in the Purchases/Sales section.
Have more questions?